The IAITL Legal Conference NICOSIA, CYPRUS. September 19 – 22, 2011
The 6th International Conference on Legal, Security, and Privacy Issues in IT Law (LSPI), 5TH International Law and Trade Conference, 2nd International Private Law Conference and the 1st International Public Law Conference will be held in Nicosia, Cyprus under the auspices of the International Association of IT Lawyers, an organization devoted to promoting research and development in the field of Law and with members throughout the world. This year the IAITL Conference is being held in cooperation with the Department of Law of the University of Nicosia and the Department of Law of the European University Cyprus.
• 6th International Conference on Legal, Security and Privacy Issues in IT Law (LSPI)
• 5th International Law and Trade Conference (ILTC)
• 2nd International Private Law Conference (IPL)
• 1st International Public Law Conference (IPLC)
• EU Policy Workshop on E-Identity with EU Commission Experts to discuss proposed law
• Cypriot Law Workshop
• Oxford-Elsevier Seminar on the Future of cyberlaw
Over 80 renowned legal experts will deliver presentations.
CCS members are eligible to attend the event at the reduced price of 50 euros per day