Join the digital community at Cyprus Productcamp Europe 2023 - the lauded event format for tech professionals across Europe!
March 16th and 17th in Limassol, Cyprus product managers, developers, team leaders, analysts and everyone involved in the product development cycle will be gathering to share the best and latest practices from around the globe, connect with industry leaders, and find growth opportunities for their products and career.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Date: March 16th - 17th
Venue: Carob Mill Conference Halls
Online participation available as well!
In 2 days across the 3 onsite stages and an extra online stream we’ll be talking Management, Technology and Industries – over 50 talks and workshops from industry leaders and experts in a relaxed friendly atmosphere.
Catch talks from:
– Mohammed Atoum (https://www.linkedin.com/in/
– Isaac Durno MSc (https://www.linkedin.com/in/
– Elvadas NONO (https://www.linkedin.com/in/
– Manasa GN (https://www.linkedin.com/in/
– Sean Flaherty (https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Frederic Macaigne, Senior Market Developer, altkimya, France
- Andrew Mende, Senior Product Manager Machine Learning, Booking.com, Netherlands
- Natalia Kuznetsova, Product Manager, Meta, United Kingdom
Get a chance to catch up with all speakers at the speaker dinner event included in the Premium Participant package, and join us for the vibrant after-party organized alongside of partners at Exness.
In the 15th year of the Productcamp format, we'll be exploring the hottest topics in Management, Technology, and Industry streams. As always, meaningful networking, a professional audience, and engaging activities will be provided and organized by the community.