Join the Cyprus Computer Society and you will become a part of the Cyprus Body of Computer Science and IT Professionals.
Free or discounted participation in professional events and activities
Free participation in the social activities of the Society
Regular updates for other activities of the IT community
Opportunity to represent the Society in projects, committees and conferences in Cyprus and abroad
Participation in special interest groups, working and study groups
Terms and Conditions for Membership Fee Payments
- The following terms and conditions apply in relation to individual membership to the Cyprus Computer Society and candidates for membership and members adhere to the regulations below.
- The membership subscription fee varies depending on the Member Status
- The membership subscription fee is paid annually, it is not refundable and it is valid for the date of membership approval and 1 year.
- The annual membership subscription fee covers the period from the date of registration until the same date of next year.
Renewal of Membership
- Members are required to renew their membership annually. For this purpose, automatic e-mail messages are sent to the members reminding them of the renewal process.
- The member is required to pay his/her renewal subscription at the latest within 30 days after the subscription expiration date.
- Failure to pay the annual subscription fee within the set deadlines will result the automatic deactivation of the member's account.
- Account re-activation is done on member's request following the payment of the annual subscription dues only.
- For account re-activation please call our office at +357 22 460680.
Termination of Membership
- Members can terminate their subscription to the CCS at any time. However, no refund is given to the member as a result of their termination of membership.
- Members who have terminated their membership to the CCS can re-instate their membership only after the settlement of all their pending annual membership subscription fees.
E-Mail Account Update
- Since all correspondence with the members is done electronically, it is noted that it is the member's responsibility to maintain his/her e-mail address correctly within the system.
- Members through their profile can enable the SMS service which will be used mainly for important updates and notifications
Become a full member if one of the following applies
- Holder of University Degree at BSc level (or higher) in Computer Science, Computing, Information Communications Technology (ICT) or another related field.
- Holder of a College Degree at HND level and have at least 6 years of professional experience in Computer Science, Computing, Information Communications Technology (ICT) or another related field.
Become an associate member if all of the following apply
- Holder of University Degree at BSc level or higher in a field other than Computer Science/ Computing/ Information Communications Technology (ICT)
- Proven interest in the field of Computing
- Holder of a College Degree at HND level and have at less than 6 years of professional experience in Computer Science, Computing, Information Communications Technology (ICT) or another related field.
Become a student member if you are a registered undergraduate student in Departments of Computing and/or Information Technology
- At public or private universities in Cyprus
- At public or private universities or colleges abroad
- At public or private colleges in Cyprus or abroad