Femme Forward is a forward-looking project targeting the low representation of women in digital jobs and start-ups. Through an innovative and comprehensive training programme, women will be empowered to either start a career in tech or employ their experience and knowledge to set up a tech start-up.
Femme Forward will support women with various backgrounds with a special focus on migrants and refugees whose qualifications are not recognized in the EU; professionals and women who want to change careers for better job prospects; young graduates from non-tech
degrees who want to move into tech positions; women who have a tech business idea and want to make it a reality; women re-entering the labor market after maternity, etc.
At the end of the project, we will have created an easy-to-use and extensive repository of tested, high-quality educational materials, available in multiple languages, and on a multi-device compatible learning platform.
• Project Title: FEMME FORWARD – Fast-tracking women into new tech careers and supporting successful female-led start-ups
• Project code: ERASMUS-EDU-2022-PI-FORWARD
• Fund provider: Erasmus-LS
• Project Duration: 24 months (January 2023-December 2024)
• Total grant requested (€) 800.000,00
• SIMPLON – SPCO (France)
• TOP-IX – TPIX (Italy)
• ENGIM – EGM (Italy)
• CODING SCHULE – CSH (Germany)
• FRSI – FRSI (Poland)
• beCode – BCD (Belgium)
• Big Blue Data Academy - BBDA (Greece)
• Cyprus Computing Society – CCS (Cyprus)
• Asociatia ETIC (Simplon Romania) – SPRO (Romania)
• Le Techspace – LTS (Belgium)
• TechFace – THF (Switzerland)
• Impact Hub - IPH (Switzerland)
• Hochschule Hannover – University of Applied Sciences and Arts – HSH (Germany)
• Fujitsu – FJTS
• Randstad – RTD (Netherlands)