The project "Digital Invasions for the promotion of Cultural Heritage" aims to promote the exchange of good practices for the involvement of citizens in the dissemination, enhancement and care of cultural heritage, through an innovative methodology based on the use of new communication technologies.
The specific objectives of the project are to:
- Improve the digital, communicative and managerial skills of European cultural and educational operators in order to make them promoters of the involvement of citizens in the valorization of local cultural heritage
- Improve the digital skills of adults/citizens involved, through a non-formal methodology based on the use of new technologies for the promotion of places of historical/artistic/cultural interest.
- Strengthen the cooperation between municipal administrations, cultural heritage management bodies, museums, civil society organizations from different European backgrounds.
The activities of the project are:
- Phase 1: Preparatory activities
- Phase 2: Training of the Digital Operators with the exchange of good practices and experimentation of digital invasions
- Phase 3: Conclusion and follow-up
- Project website: https://www.digitalinvasions.eu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DIGINV
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/digitalinvasions/
- YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPbMJzecc4h4txypm3-wEyKAikbKvkcyl
- Funding source: Erasmus+ KA2
- Project Title: DIGital INVasions for the promotion of Cultural Heritage
- Project acronym: DIGINV
- Project Code: 2018-1-IT02-KA204-0481712018-1-IT02-KA204-048171
- Duration: 24 months (+12 extension)
- 01 September 2018 - 31 August 2021
- Total Budget: € 120.250
- CCS Budget: € 17.770
- Coordinator: Bevagna Municipiality, Italy
- Project Partners
CCS Contribution to the project
- Selection of 5 participants among the cultural operators to participate in the LTTAs training in Italy.
- Members of CCS will participate in all project meetings where digital invasions will be tested and good practices will be presented by the other partners.
- CCS will organize the meeting n° 2, during which the good practices will be transmitted. On this occasion, digital invasions will be tested in Cyprus, with the contribution and participation of operators from the various partner countries.
Cyprus Cultural Operators
- Peter Ashdjian, Pierides Museum - Bank of Cyprus Cultural Foundation
- Styliana Hadjigeorgiou, Hadjigiorkis Flourmill Museum
- Margarita Kounnafi, The Leventis Municipal Museum of Nicosia
- Andria Nicolaou, Larnaka Cultural Foundation for Children and Youth
- Marios Theocharous, Pocket Theatre
- Toumazis Toumazi, Cyprus Computer Society