The Cyprus Computer Society (CCS) invest once again in research aimed at diagnosing the trends of the information systems market in Cyprus, the results of which are available free of charge to anyone interested from the CCS website www.ccs.org.cy.
This year 's research is focused
- (a) investments in IT solutions by Cypriot companies,
- (b) the impact of the COVID19 pandemic on corporate information system investments; and
- (c) the establishment of the State Department for Innovation and Digital Strategy in the Sector and its impact on the information systems market.
The survey is conducted on behalf of CCS by the international company IDC. The questionnaires are in English and are addressed to:
- to companies receiving IT services (END-USERS)
- to companies providing IT services (VENDORS)
Considering that the greater the response of the companies, the more representative and accurate the conclusions will be, we invite you to contribute to our work.
Please complete the following questionnaire (depending on the field you work in) and forward it to colleagues and associates working in the IT sector in Cyprus.
For information please contact Christina Papamiltiadou at 22460680 & [email protected]