Dear members of the Cyprus Computer Society,
You are invited to our Annual General Meeting (AGM) that will be held on Wednesday, November 29th, at 5.30 pm, at By the Bridge – All Day Venue, in Acropolis Park, Nicosia.
The AGM will be followed by:
- Presentation entitled "DEMYSTIFYING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE" by Dr. Savvas Chatzichristofis, Vice Rector for Research and Innovation and Professor of Artificial Intelligence at Neapolis University Pafos
- Networking Cocktail
The issues that will concern the AGM 2023 are:
1. Report of the Board of Directors for the year 2022 (Speaker: Mr. Costas Agrotis, Chairman of the Board)
2. Financial Statement (Speaker: Mrs. Skewi Skordallou, Treasurer)
3. Information on current issues and activities (Speaker: Board Members)
4. Appointment of Auditor for the Financial Year 2023
5. Various Issues
6. Elections for the Board Members
According to the Articles of Association , "all full members are entitled to run in the elections, provided that they have settled their financial debts to the Association", while each candidate must be supported by two other members of the Association ». Those who are interested in nominating please fill in the form that you will download from our website and send it no later than 72 hours before the general assembly.
On our website you can see the financial statements and the application form (after logging in, visit the Press Center, Document Archive: https://ccs.org.cy/el/page/downloads).
In addition, all members can send suggestions and topics for discussion to [email protected] at least three days before the date of the General Assembly.
We hope for your positive response and please register here https://forms.gle/VFbZVG5F91WU2EAb9